Today, I uploaded version 0.6.0 of Tifig. The new alpha release contains the following changes:
- The indexer now talks to the Swift Package Manager to obtain the dependency graph and uses that information to index the dependencies in topological order.
- The indexer can now distinguish between lvalues and rvalues (see Swift lexicon). This means
that Tifig can emit a warning if you try to assign to an rvalue or pass an rvalue to an
- The snapshot of the standard library that ships with Tifig has been updated to the newest version on the swift-3.1-branch.
- Expressions in interpolated string literals are now parsed and indexed like regular expressions
- Added support for partial imports
- Various bug fixes
As always, you can download the latest version of Tifig from the Download page.