Today, I released version 0.7.0 of Tifig. The new alpha release contains the following changes:
- Added support for metatypes
- Added support for
- Added support for pointers
- Improved support for extensions with
- When a generic function is called or a generic type is instantiated, the type checker will now check if the requirements of the generic parameters are fulfilled.
- For the generic parameters of generic functions, the type checker can now infer additional requirements that may be derived from the function signature.
- Various bug fixes
Eclipse OxygenThe new version of Tifig is based on Eclipse Oxygen which was released a few weeks ago. Here's what's New and Noteworthy in the new release of Eclipse.
- When you Command-Click / Control-Click on an initializer call, Tifig will now jump to the corresponding initializer instead of the instantiated type.
- The outline view has been much improved. It now shows a more accurate description of the individual declarations and automatically highlights the declaration that is currently selected in the source editor.
- A new Quick Outline feature has been added as well. Just press Command-O on macOS or Control-O on Ubuntu to open a small pop-up that contains the outline of the current file. You can then start typing in order to filter the outline and press Enter to jump to the selected declaration. This allows you to quickly navigate through a large file:
As always, you can download the latest version of Tifig from the Download page.